I am so excited to finally be stocking Lilash! I started using Lilash about a year ago after seeing the incredible results my girlfriend got from it. Since using it I constantly get compliments on my lashes and so many of clients have asked me to stock it. So here we are!
I thought I would do a quick post so people who might be unsure about buying this product could get a few more facts before deciding on whether or not to purchase.
– Essentially Lilash works by stopping your lashes from falling out. When you stop using LiLash your lashes will return to their normal growth cycle and start to regenerate and fall out.
– Lilash was created for people who had been through chemo and experienced hair loss. It helped to grow their hair back fast and thick.
– You have to stick at using the product because you won’t see results over night. It took me personally about 6 weeks before I saw any results and I use it every night before bed.
– The product is clear and comes in a tube with a brush like a liquid liner brush. You apply it along the lash line when your face is completely clean. For me, I wash my face at night, apply LiLash and then continue with the rest of my skin care routine.
– LiLash is also ideal for people who have had or are having eye lash extensions. Because LiLash stops your hairs from falling out, you will get longer out of your extensions. You will probably find that if you use LiLash you won’t even need to get extensions anymore!
I stock LiLash in the Demi size. This is 2ml of product and lasts about 3 months.
I can not say enough good things about this stuff. All of my friends and clients who I have put onto it are loving it (they had better buy it off me next time they need to stock up 😛 ).
If you have any questions about LiLash please get in touch, I am more than happy to help out. I’m also selling below RRP so won’t be advertising my price.