Last Friday night was the first of my three part personal makeup workshops. Week one was all about achieving flawless looking skin with skin care, concealing and correcting, foundation and powder.
The girls learned how to:
– Determine their skin type
– Choose the best skin care for their skin type and what ingredients to look out for
– Determine what their skin tone is and how to match foundation correctly to their skin tone and type
– Cover dark circles, spots and skin discolouration using corrector and concealer
– Choose the right brushes and tools
We had so much fun playing around and chatting we didn’t finish until about 10pm!
I can’t wait for this Friday night where we will learn all about contour and highlighting, blush, bronzer and lipstick!